Benefits of joining ELV
Given that you can go and cycle without joining a club, what can ELV offer you?
- ELV members have a wealth of experience they can’t wait to share – we have a thriving virtual community for sharing training plans, tech and fun, and members are always keen to divest their knowledge and opinions!
- ELV will push you achieve more and have more fun – being a member of a club will help you set new goals and benefit from team mates supporting and pushing you towards them – metaphorically and physically!
- ELV are members of British Cycling, Cycling Time Trials, the Eastern Region Road League and ECCA – members have priority access to the best road races and time trials all over the region
- ELV has a big stock of bikes and other equipment – members can borrow bikes and more to try their hand in other disciplines if they don’t already own 5 bikes themselves! We also have other equipment to borrow such as rollers.
- ELV kit is heavily subsidised by the club – Our high quality kit looks great and members currently get £10 per item off, more for youth riders!
- ELV have a thriving social community – We run trips abroad to Gent for the 6 Day, Wales for mountain biking and members also travel to Majorca for training camps. Members all come together for the club road race, club hill climb and also meet for a club curry, as well as many informal social engagements.
- ELV youth training sessions are free for members – as a ‘Go-Ride’ club we can also offer out best young riders the chance to participate in regional and national activities.
- Membership Fees for 2016 are £12.50 Youth, £25 Single and £37.50 Family membership.
For membership enquiries please contact Wayne on email@example.com.
East London Vélo would love to hear from you and if you have any questions please get in touch.